The healthiest breakfast cookies made with creamy peanut butter! Great with coffee in the morning!
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 wholemeal flour
- 1/3 cup Nutshell peanut butter
- 3/4 cups mixed seeds(pumpkin, sunflower)
- 1/4 sliced almonds
- 3 Tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- A handful of dark choc chip
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
In a medium bowl, toss the oats, flour, seeds, almonds, and chocolate chips together. Set aside.
In another medium bowl, beat the egg with vanilla and mix in the peanut butter.
Pour in the dry ingredients over the liquids and slowly mix until everything is combined.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mix on a parchment paper on a tray then flatten the balls by pressing them with your fingers.
- Bake for 15 min until golden brown.
- Set aside the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.