This is a super delicious & easy fudge brownies recipe with our creamy almond butter! It's dairy & egg-free. Vegetarian-friendly.
- 200ml almond milk
- 100g coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp Nutshell's creamy almond butter
- 250g self-raising flour
- 300g coconut sugar
- 60g cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C-200°C, fan setting.
- Line up a greaseproof paper on a tin tray.
- In a bowl mix the flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder & sea salt. Add the almond milk and coconut oil to the mix. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Drizzle our almond butter over the brownie mix and swirl it!
- Bake for 20-25min until the top is firm and the middle is goooooeey! Place aside to cool and cut into pieces,