Delicious fudge brownie-like cookies that you can have for breakfast or as a snack with a cup of coffee! It's very easy and quick to make.
Recipe makes 11 cookies
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate bites or chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with grease-proof paper.
- In a bowl, add the almond butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, baking powder, coconut oil, cocoa powder , and eggs. Mix all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chip or the dark chocolate chips to the mixture and mix again.
- Scoop out a table spoon of the mixture and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle some sea salt on the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are set. Do not over bake otherwise the cookies will not have the fudge like texture.
- Cool off on a cooling rack then serve.