These yummy energy bites are the perfect boost of energy! Very easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
Recipe: (makes~ 25pcs)
- 24 dates (pit removed)
- 1 cup of Nutshell almond butter
- 1 cup of crushed Weetabix (Or wheat or oat flour)
- 1.5 cups of oats
- 1.5 tbs of chia seeds
- Roughly chop the dates with a knife and soak them in 1/2 cup of boiling water. Mash and blend them together with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the dates bowl (including the water that is used to soak the dates).
- Mix all together very well. Roll into balls using your hands. Then, dip each ball in coconut, sesame, and cocoa powder. Store in the fridge before consumption!