The craziest thing about this cake is that it's egg-free and super delicious. The almond butter gives it a nutty taste with a protein and fiber kick. You can have it as a breakfast or a snack while on the go. It's easy and quick to make!
- 3 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- handful of walnuts & raisins
- Preheat Oven to 180°C-200°C.
- Place the wholemeal flour, walnuts, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in a bowl. Mix the ingredients.
- Add the orange juice, vegetable oil and creamy almond butter to the mixture and mix all very well.
- Pour the mixture into a tray covered with greaseproof paper.
- Bake for 25 min until the top is firm and golden
- Set aside to cool then serve.