If you love super quick lunch recipes then stir fry noodles is the perfect dish for you. It's a mixture of stir-fried chopped vegetables added to cooked noodles and mixed up all together in a super delicious and easy peanut sauce. You can add whatever vegetables that you have on hand for a healthy, tasty, quick and filling lunch.
- 3 tbs creamy peanut butter
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs honey
- Chopped mixed vegetables: mushroom, spring onion, carrots, zucchini, broccoli, ginger, beansprout, cabbage ( whatever vegetables that you have on hand)
Warm up the coconut milk in the microwave or in a pan over medium heat then turn it off. In a bowl, mix the creamy peanut butter, coconut milk, curry powder, soy sauce, and honey all together then set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions then drain.
- Put a large wok or pan on high heat and add one tbsp of vegetable oil. Add all the chopped veg and stir-fry everything together for 1 minute. make sure nothing is stuck to the bottom.
- Add the noodles to the pan and stir all the ingredients together, then cover with a lid and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the sauce and mix everything all together.
- Serve in a plate or bowl and garnish with peanuts.